Past Hell’s Kitchen: Winners
On the reality cooking show Hell’s Kitchen, chefs compete for a coveted job as head chef at a restaurant selected by host Gordon Ramsay. Here is the list of past winners of each season.
Here is the list of winners from the first season:
Season 1: Michael Wray
- Michael runs knife firm Skull and Cleavers, and teaches cooking.
Season 2: Heather West
- Heather now works for three restaurants, including Monteray, Jellyfish and Schafers, situated in her hometown.
Season 3: Rock Harper
Season 4: Christina Machamer
- Christina currently manages the Caldwell Vineyard in Napa, after training to be a sommelier at the Culinary Institute in Greystone.
Season 5: Danny Veltri
- Danny runs his own company Back From Hell Catering, and worked at the Gnarly Surf Bar & Grill.
Season 6: Dave Levey
- Dave has worked at several restaurants across New Jersey, and worked at Araxi Restaurant in Whistler, British Columbia.
Season 7: Holli Ugalde
- Holli currently runs the SENS Wellness lifestyle program, after working as the executive chef at B Ocean’s.
Season 8: Nona Sivley
- Nona is the owner of Pork and Beans, in Las Vegas, Nevada, and also runs the Fizzy Peach catering company.
Season 9: Paul Niedermann
- Paul has been working at Hudson, Waterway East, and at SALT7 in Delray Beach, Florida.
Season 10: Christina Wilson
- Christina continues to work at Gordon Ramsay BurGR, in the Planet Hollywood Casino.
Season 11: Ja’Nel Witt
- Ja’Nel has since returned to Texas to work for Sammy’s Steakhouse in Richmond.
Season 12: Scott Commings
- Scott continues to work at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Season 13: La Tasha McCutchen
- La Tasha is now a private chef, after she worked as head chef at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace in Atlantic City.
Season 14: Meghan Gill
- Meghan is a head chef at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill in Caesars Palace in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Season 15: Ariel Malone
- Ariel Malone is now a celebrity and private chef, based in Los Angeles, California.
Season 16: Kimberley-Ann Ryan
- Kimberly works as head chef at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar in The Venetian Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Season 17: Michelle Tribble
- Michelle works as head chef at the new Hell’s Kitchen restaurant, at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Season 18: Ariel Contreras
- Ariel is the executive chef at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Restaurant at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
Season 19: Kori Sutton
- Kori is currently working as head chef at Lake Tahoe.
Season 20: Trenton Garvey
- Trenton was named the Head Chef at Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Season 21: Alex Belew
- Alex Belew, winner of Hell's Kitchen Season 21, has joined successful chefs who competed on Gordon Ramsay and FOX's culinary competition. He called the show "demoralizing" and admitted his love for "fried chicken" in a new interview. He is owner of AB Hospitality and a podcast host at Cooking, Cocktails & Community.
Season 22: N/A